Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hotel Palomar and the neighborhood

Flew in from Chicago to DC. There were many trees down from the storm last night. At the hotel, there were lots of dogs as many locals will be out of electricity until Tuesday and since this is a pet friendly hotel, many are checking in here with their pets. Temp here is hovering around 98 and they are predicting another storm tonight. My roommate from TN texted she is delayed in Nashville due to lack of AC on her plane. Thankfully my flight was in uneventful. The Phoenix Mercury WBNA team sat right in front of me. They defeated Chicago last night and will play DC tomorrow. The only one I recognized was Samantha Prahilis the point guard that just graduated from Ohio State. I wonder if they have to go through security every time they fly.

http://www.phoenixmercuryteampic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment